Horten has wide experience advising on financially regulated companies, including anti-money laundering legislation.
We therefore assist with a wide range of regulatory matters and regulation of financial companies such as:
- Establishment of and permission to carry on a financial business in Denmark
- Marketing of financial services
- Ownership, management and set-up
- Capital requirements
Our clients are typically:
- National and international alternative investment managers and their customers
- Payment services and service providers which are not regulated
- Stockbrokers and banks.
Our anti-money laundering expertise is all-round, and we assist with e.g.:
- Preparing risk assessments, politics and procedures under the Anti-Money Laundering Act
- Implementation of procedures through advice and education
- Advice on mandatory controls
- Advice on mandatory whistleblower schemes
- Assistance in connection with inspections from supervisory authorities
- Contact with authorities in case of inspections, reports or violations of the law.