Quick and effective follow-up minimises the risk of losses. We ensure a quick, effective and targeted debt collection procedure. The case is entered into our debtor system, and the debtor is contacted immediately by letter.
After entering into our debtor system, the debtor will be assessed immediately. This is to ensure that we take action where there is the optimal collection effect. An assessment of the debtor involves:
- Name and address check
- Credit rating check
- Check of the Danish Official Gazette (debt restructuring, bankruptcy, death etc.)
- Verification of property data
- Verification of telephone number
- Debtor checks are made regularly during the collection procedure.
Based on the information on the debtor, we will choose the most suitable collection procedure. We will choose between different procedures depending on the debtor and the type of case:
- Written procedure
- Telephone procedure
- Assessment of the debtor’s ability to pay and any ownership of assets by searching public registers
- Conclusion of voluntary settlement/admission of debt
- Registration of debtors in the RKI Register
- Administration of payment agreements.
There is constant focus on the debtor, and we respond immediately if we assess that the debtor’s ability to pay has improved, for instance of the debtor acquires real estate.
Through the procedure, we seek to maintain good communication with the debtor, and we therefore do our utmost so that our employees - in addition to being competent within collection - also have a flair for telephone contact with the debtors. Consequently, we often have debtors conclude and observe payment agreements.
Our fee is typically based on our performance.
If we do not succeed in collecting the claim, we will contact you to discuss whether the claim should be recovered through the courts.