Horten's is specialised in e-commerce advice. We are pioneers in the area and have been deeply committed to cooperating with industries and associations since e-commerce started to take form. E-commerce is closely related to marketing law, personal data law and IT law. In these areas as well, Horten has wide experience and expertise, and our experts ensure an integrated solution to the matter at hand.
Our clients include all types of Danish and foreign companies having a website and thereby being subject to e-commerce legislation. We often represent financial institutions, e-commerce companies, food companies, deal sites, gaming companies, IT companies and media.
We assist with:
- Checks of legal compliance of websites
- Drafting and reviewing privacy policies, cookie policies (including obtaining consent, if necessary), terms & conditions, etc.
- Conducting cases before the Consumer Ombudsman and other authorities, including the Danish Business Authority
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts
- Litigation and assistance in other disputes
Mads Nygaard Madsen