The recommendations for good corporate governance have increased focus on sustainability and social responsibility. The recommendations especially focus on the companies’ role in the development of society and emphasise the importance of long-term value generation, including the companies’ increased dialogue with the shareholders and the surrounding community. We advise on:
- Articles of association, rules of procedure for the board of directors of the company and instructions for the executive board
- Remuneration systems in relation to the management, including “green” benefits and bonus and incentive programmes supporting sustainability.
We assist the company’s executive board and board of directors in ensuring that the strategic subjects of ESG and sustainability are incorporated in management systems and are an integral part of the management of the company, for example:
- Company and staff policies supporting the choice of environmentally friendly solutions and business procedures
- Holiday policies and agreements concerning e.g. freedom to do charity work.
We assist the company’s management in ensuring focus on gender balance, diversity and inclusion at all levels of the company, and we advise on:
- Target figures and policies concerning the under-represented gender and reporting
- Executive remuneration as an incentive to achieve the objects laid down by the company’s management
- We also advise funds that make sustainable investments and donations.