Ruth Caddock Hansen is an experienced lawyer with dual Danish/English qualification who specialises in international corporate and commercial matters.
Ruth advises international clients of all sizes, from market leaders to scale-ups, on M&A, commercial contracts, corporate matters and many aspects of regulatory compliance in Denmark as well as advising Danish clients on their international contracts.
Her recent counseling include:
- Multi-national concern on a Danish acquisition
- Danish software developer on a supply agreement with a Brazilian customer
- Dutch parent company in relation to its Danish subsidiary’s compliance with e-privacy and data protection laws
- US parent company in relation to the sale of a Danish subsidiary
- MNE group in relation to three development projects in Denmark, including advising on heads of terms, project cooperation agreements and regulatory compliance in Denmark
- UK parent company on the corporate governance of its Danish subsidiary German client’s Danish online ordering process and B2B and B2C standard terms and conditions.
Ruth’s background and many years of wide-ranging experience in the renewable energy, tourism and software sectors mean she has real insight into the challenges of international acquisitions and cooperations in those areas.