The media and entertainment industry is characterised by rapid development which constantly results in new problems. At the same time, the industry is characterised by intensive regulation. Our clients therefore need fast and precise solutions to complex problems and thorough understanding of the development.
Horten's many years' experience advising our national and international clients within the industry means that we are always fully updated on developments and tendencies within the industry.
We therefore offer the best advice on all areas of media and entertainment law, including:<
- All legal problems in relation to the distribution of music, film, radio and TV offered on the many new platforms
- Mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Social media, Apps and other digital services, including affairs pertaining to rights and personal data law
- Drafting and negotiation of all types of contracts, including licence, sponsor, format, distribution and production agreements
- Protection of rights to e.g. film, music and radio - also in the event of infringement
- Negotiations with collecting societies