COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, has spread across the world and has also hit Denmark hard. At Horten Law Firm, we wish to protect our clients and employees during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Business as usual
We have launched internal emergency procedures which mean that we are still able to advise our clients as usual.
Horten’s corona policy
At Horten, we are keeping track of developments and the guidelines recommended by authorities and will keep ourselves regularly updated.
- All employees have been encouraged to work from home as far as possible.
- Everybody with an immunodeficiency must work from home.
- As far as possible, meetings are held as conference calls and video meetings.
- All events have been cancelled or postponed.
- We all follow the authorities’ travel rules.
- Everybody has been urged to follow the authorities’ guidelines to prevent infection.
Horten’s corona emergency resources
At Horten, we have experts in all legal areas who will make daily updates on matters within the various legal practice areas facing public Denmark, the business community, business owners and private individuals in the present situation. Read more here: Hortens COVID-19-beredskab (in Danish).